SHARE

The transfer window for Europe’s biggest clubs is closed, Transfer Talk will continue to scour the world’s media and set correspondents loose to see what’s on the agenda for the summer.

Man United eyeing three Three Lions

Now thatĀ Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s permanent appointment as Manchester United manager has been confirmed, the club can fully focus on the players they want to drive Old Trafford into a new era with Ole at the wheel.

Three England internationals —Ā Jadon Sancho,Ā Declan RiceĀ andĀ Aaron Wan-BissakaĀ — could be snapped up by United, according toĀ The Sun.

The three homegrown talents would vastly transform Solskjaer’s side, with Sancho understandably at the top of the shortlist thanks to his attacking talents shown at Borussia Dortmund and, more recently, on England duty.

Solskjaer is understood to be hugely impressed by the work Gareth Southgate has done with national team, hence the desire to make the most of their skill sets at club level.

Sancho would set the Red Devils back Ā£80 million, Rice Ā£40m and Wan-Bissaka Ā£40m, whileĀ Harry MaguireĀ is also considered to be an option for Ā£50m. However, the reports suggest that a defender would need to be sold ahead of these reinforcements could come in.

Manuel Pellegrini has suggested West Ham would sell England internationalĀ Declan RiceĀ should the right offer arrive.

Asked what the club would do if a bid came in for Rice, Pellegrini said: “In that case, as always, it is just a matter of price.

“There are big teams who decide to pay an important amount of money: sure, if it is a good deal for the club and the player and improves his career then we can do it. But I don’t know nothing about that yet.”

Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana has signed a new contract which will keep him at the Eredivisie side until 2022 following the recent links with a return to Barcelona, sources have said.

The 22 year-old left the La Liga giants academy to move to Ajax in January 2015 due to the lack of options, but he has since developed into one of the most promising goalkeepers around the world.

Barca have been closely monitoring his situation in recent months amid the possibility of losing Jasper Cillessen in the coming summer transfer window.

However, the Catalans will have to look somewhere else to bolster position if Cillessen leaves with sources confirming ESPN that Onana has committed his future to Ajax by signing a new deal.

Bayern Munich manager Niko Kovac has dismissed fears overĀ Lucas Hernandez‘s knee injury, after the Bavarians completedĀ an ā‚¬80 million dealĀ to sign the 2018 World Cup winner

Hernandez is the most signing in Bundesliga history, and will officially join on June 30. However, the 23-year-old already played his last match for Atletico Madrid on Feb. 9 after a knee injury ruled the France international out for the remainder of the campaign and underwent surgery on Wednesday.

Barcelona will allowĀ MalcomĀ to leave if they receive a bid of ā‚¬70m this summer, according toĀ Marca.

Inter Milan and Arsenal are among the clubs interested in the Brazil international, who has found first team football hard to come by under Ernesto Valverde.

Sevilla director Monchi, whoĀ did not leave Roma in the best circumstances, could diminish his reputation with theĀ GiallorossiĀ even more.

Turkey-basedĀ SporundiĀ are reporting that the Spaniard is interesting in signing promising Roma youngsterĀ Cengiz Under. The 21-year-old has previously beenĀ linked with Manchester United.

Jose MourinhoĀ andĀ Antonio ConteĀ remain the frontrunners to replace Luciano Spalletti should he leave Inter Milan this summer, according toĀ Corriere dello Sport.

Mourinho will reportedly be Francesco Toldo’s assistant in the Legends match between Tottenham and Inter at the new White Hart Lane on Saturday. He famously led theĀ NerazzurriĀ to the Treble in 2010.

Meanwhile, Conte will be completely free of his Chelsea contract in June.

A report inĀ ASĀ suggestsĀ Adrien RabiotĀ could be Real Madrid’s surprise summer acquisition.

The midfielder isĀ serving a suspension at PSGĀ and is unlikely to feature for the Ligue 1 champions again.

Madrid are in the market for a new central midfielder, and have been linked with Manchester United’sĀ Paul Pogba.

Juventus owe me two tractors, I donā€™t even get tickets ā€“ Keanā€™s father

Could it be that Real Madrid are accepting defeat in their pursuit ofĀ Kylian MbappeĀ andĀ Neymar, and look elsewhere for a new forward?

Modest Barcelona would find it easier to forgiveĀ Antoine GriezmannĀ rather thanĀ Neymar,Ā according to a report inĀ Mundo Deportivo.

Both have been linked with moves to Camp Nou this season as Barca look to revamp their frontline, but neither have covered themselves in glory in the eyes of theĀ BlaugranaĀ supporters.

Neymar left the club in 2017 when Paris Saint-Germain made him the world’s most expensive footballer by meeting his ā‚¬222m buy-out clause and bringing him to the Parc des Princes — much to the disappointment of everyone connected with the Catalan club.

Meanwhile, Griezmann had the temerity of turning them down last summer despite Barca hoping to sign him. Of course, perhaps the manner in which he did it upset the club in some way as he released a documentary entitled “The Decision” where he weighed up both options before choosing to stay with Atletico Madrid.

Chelsea attackerĀ Callum Hudson-OdoiĀ has long been linked with a move to Bayern Munich as his quest for a first-team place at Stamford Bridge remains elusive, but now two of Europe’s other major clubs are interested.

Manchester United and Barcelona are both keen on the 18-year-old, according to theĀ Daily Mail. Despite his two eye-catching appearances for England over the international break, Hudson-Odoi is still intent on moving at the earliest opportunity, according to the paper. Hudson-Odoi’s contract expires in June 2020.

Real Madrid goalkeeperĀ Thibaut CourtoisĀ has said that his former Chelsea teammate Eden Hazard hopes to reunite with him at the Bernabeu.

When asked if Hazard wants to join Madrid on radio show El Larguero last night, Courtois said of his Belgium international colleague: “Yes.

“I don’t know if he will join Madrid, don’t know if the club wants him, but as one of my best friends in football I hope he comes here.”

If Madrid were to sign Hazard, it could be bad news for Gareth Bale, who has come under pressure from fans and media in the Spanish capital this season.

Bale is reportedly nicknamed “The Golfer” by his Madrid teammates because of his apparent preference for playing the sport in his spare time rather than embrace Spanish life, but Courtois deflected any talk of that.

“I speak with him a lot, we get on well because I also like golf,” he said.

PAPER TALK TRANSFER: Italian giants interested in Lovren

Liverpool centre-backĀ Dejan LovrenĀ has become a summer target for Roma, Napoli, and AC Milan, according toĀ The Mirror.

The Croatia defender has found game time hard to come by during Liverpool’s title run-in, withĀ Virgil van DijkĀ andĀ Joel MatipĀ the typical centre-back pairing Jurgen Klopp has opted for, even following Lovren’s return from injury.

Lovren could be a useful addition to Roma, should they loseĀ Kostas Manolas, and the same can be said for Napoli, who are considering replacements forĀ Kalidou Koulibaly.

Elneny to reignite his career with Besiktas

Out-of-favour Arsenal midfielderĀ Mohamed ElnenyĀ is set to leave the Gunners this summer,Ā FotosporĀ reports.

The Egyptian has played just 31 minutes in the Premier League since January, when Roma were hopeful of getting a deal across the line for him.

The signings ofĀ Lucas TorreiraĀ andĀ Matteo GuendouziĀ by Unai Emery certainly hasn’t helped matters for Elneny, who could be on his way to Besiktas, after the Turkish side “requested information about the conditions” for him.

Elneny signed for Arsenal in 2016 for Ā£5m from Basel in the Swiss league, and while the North London club aren’t expecting anyone to break the bank for his services, they do expect to make a profit from the deal.