SHARE

The French Football League (LFP) will research Mario Balotelli’s charge that he was a casualty of racist abuse amid Nice’s thrashing at Dijon on Saturday.

Balotelli told individuals from the Nice designation that monkey serenades had been gone for him, and the LFP told AFP “the issue will be considered by the Disciplinary Commission” on Thursday.

The previous Manchester City and Liverpool striker was reserved by arbitrator Nicolas Rainville for a signal towards the group which he said had been incited by the manhandle.

The LFP said it would have additional data following an investigation of the match delegate’s give an account of Monday.

In an announcement on the official Nice site, president Jean-Pierre Rivere said Balotelli had the club’s full sponsorship.

“We set aside the opportunity to counsel with the distinctive gatherings previously talking about this,” he said.

Shinji Kagawa an uncertainty to confront Atalanta; Reus, Gotze, Schurrle in contention

“We lament the way that Mario needed to endure another example of bigotry. It’s indefensible, and you need to recollect this isn’t the first run through since he has joined our class. He has our full help.

“As Olivier Dall’Oglio, the Dijon mentor, stated, we aren’t shielded from ‘maybe a couple numbskulls.’ This is an estimation that we offer and Mario didn’t wish to add any more to that after the match.

“The Dijon fans are not used to this. I have no motivation to cast into question the great confidence of the executives at Dijon, nor to pile this on them, given that they are the same amount of the casualties of this episode, which could happen anyplace.

“We are altogether persuaded of a similar thing, bigotry has no place in a football stadium, nor anyplace else.”

Balotelli, in his second season in France, was subjected to supremacist manhandle by Bastia fans last season, with the LFP Disciplinary Commission giving the club a suspended one-point derivation and requesting the conclusion of one of their stands for three diversions.